MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion

Oral and Visual History Initiative MMM60s MODEL HISTORY and VINTAGE FASHION

HomeLog inRegisterSearchLatest images
Click> HOME
HOME PAGE
Linda’s MEMOIRS

This Wonderful Website -Needs Sponsors.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ModlyinLove

This Wonderful Website -Needs Sponsors. Empty
PostThis Wonderful Website -Needs Sponsors.

I am writing to say how fabulous the website and the forum are. I know how difficult it can be to build a webste and how terribly expensive. You got to find sponsors. It in inconceivable to me that a group of former international models who have such a wealth of information and interesting pictures with stories to go with them, would not attract some kind of a sponsor. There is nothing like this on the web. You all need to get some publicity so that this website can go really big. Believe me, I know that is expensive. I hope, now that we are no longer a part of MSN, but a privately owned website, that we can get sponsors. All the members should try to get stories written about this website in the newsapers. They can even be stories in local papers. The fact that the website will be benefiting a charity is great. Here are my best wishes for continued success.

This is a picture of one of my favorite models, Barbara Carrera. She is a talented artist today.

This Wonderful Website -Needs Sponsors. Carrer10
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

This Wonderful Website -Needs Sponsors. :: Comments

Re: This Wonderful Website -Needs Sponsors.
Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:50 pm by Joanna Luge
Need any retro swimsuits? I am the designer at www.RetroSwimwear.com and I make all sorts of vintage inspired swimwear and pinup swimsuits.
Re: This Wonderful Website -Needs Sponsors.
Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:06 am by Joanna Luge
Thanks so much for the detailed help.. I haven't the idea how to get started but I am sure with a lot of hard work I can make it. Thanks so much hun

This Wonderful Website -Needs Sponsors.

Page 1 of 1