MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion

Oral and Visual History Initiative MMM60s MODEL HISTORY and VINTAGE FASHION

HomeLog inRegisterSearchLatest images
Click> HOME
HOME PAGE
Linda’s MEMOIRS

Capezio shoes - street wear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
karenhill1360

Capezio shoes - street wear Empty
PostCapezio shoes - street wear

I cannot find ANY Capezio street wear shoes from the '60's on eBay or elsewhere. It's hard to believe that these great flats from the '60's aren't out there on some website.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Capezio shoes - street wear :: Comments

AngoraSox
Re: Capezio shoes - street wear
Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:01 pm by AngoraSox
Karen, Capezio's were my favorite shoes in the Sixties. I often ordered them from the FBS catalog advertised in the back pages of Seventeen magazine in Seventeen's mail order shopping section featured monthly. I think vintage Capezio street shoes must be hard to find today because like myself I believe we all wore our Capezio's to the nub we adored them so much. Also, they were long lasting but on the delicate side with their lovely buttery calfskin leather and pancake flat's heels. I liked them because they had the look of ballet shoes, or like Capezio's character dance shoes, especially their Louis heel. I wore mine until I couldn't get one more mile out of them, so, naturally none of them would ever have made it to a vintage shoe seller. I even tell a tale about Capezio's on my website, corbyfans at multiply, about how I once took apart an old, well-worn Capezio flat to see how it was built and I ended up with a pile of leather parts and DOZENS of teeny-tiny nails with no clue as to how to put any of it back together! My mom thought I'd lost my mind. LOL Anyway, in my SIXTIES SHOES album at my site there are Capezio shoes to see if you care to stop in and take a look. Very hard found material to be sure. Nice to hear from a fellow Capezio shoe fanatic!
--AngoraSox
Capezios on Corby website
Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:41 pm by karenhill1360
Thanks for sharing Angora. Lots of great '60s shoe pix, including Capezio !
MMM60s-LM
Post Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:04 pm by MMM60s-LM
I miss those great shoes too. I really enjoy your CorbyFans website, Angora. I will post a link.

The First Colleen Corby Fan Community

Capezio shoes - street wear 17-Mag-64-12-colleencorby
Capezio 60's shoe album
Post Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:36 am by ChateauCtn
Would love to see the picture album of 60's shoes.  How do I do that?

Pam Heidinger
Arizona
Post  by Sponsored content

Capezio shoes - street wear

Page 1 of 1