MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion

Oral and Visual History Initiative MMM60s MODEL HISTORY and VINTAGE FASHION

HomeLog inRegisterSearchLatest images
Click> HOME
HOME PAGE
Linda’s MEMOIRS

SOLVED!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ilovefashion500

SOLVED! Empty
PostSOLVED!

I am happy to report that I have found out in what issue of Cosmopolitan magazine that the make-up feature with Samantha Jones appears in.

It's in the August 1973 Cosmopolitan (with Naomi Sims on the cover). I just bought it from a Seller online and I am looking forward to receiving it. It's a four-page feature with two beautiful 'after' photos of Samantha Jones and very detailed photos of her make-up application. It sure makes for a great makeover story and is a classic example of just what make-up can do for a woman, when it's applied right - it's rather fascinating to see her transformation from a very plain-looking woman into this gorgeous model.

ilovefashion500
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

SOLVED! :: Comments

MMM60s-LM
Picture of Samantha Jones
Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:46 pm by MMM60s-LM
We are so happy you found it. Perhaps you could photograph the spread and send it to us. We coulld post it here and on our Facebook pages with a credit to you. We only have this rather low resolution copy of Samantha doing make-up. We do not know where it is from. It was sent in by a Samantha Jones fan with no info.

SOLVED! Sam86210

SOLVED!

Page 1 of 1