MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion

Oral and Visual History Initiative MMM60s MODEL HISTORY and VINTAGE FASHION

HomeLog inRegisterSearchLatest images
Click> HOME
HOME PAGE
Linda’s MEMOIRS

Goodbye MSN Groups

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Goodbye MSN Groups Empty
PostGoodbye MSN Groups

To all of the members:

It is time to say goodbye to the MSN Groups--the start of it all.
It has been a long journey to this point, and friends have been made, reunions have occurred, and the models in the groups (and now in the new site) have a had a resurgence in their careers, with many of us seeing their photos for the first time. Thanks to the groups, many of the models have new fans.

When the first group, minmadmod60s, was formed, we were unsure if any members would join. However, to our surprise, three years later, we have had over 900 members join all of the minimadmod groups.

The groups have been a wonderful channel for all of us, and is now worldwide.
We intend to bring many more photos of all of the models in the immediate future, so all of us can enjoy these wonderful pictures again.

To all of the members who have joined, whether you have photos to contribute or not--a sincere Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Goodbye MSN Groups :: Comments

MMM60s-LM
Re: Goodbye MSN Groups
Post Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:01 am by MMM60s-LM
Thank you Patty. It has been a long journey and we owe so much to you. You have contributed thousands of pictures and very much information. We look forward to working with you for a long time on the new site.

Goodbye MSN Groups Pattyh10
Patty Holmes by Angora Sox

Artwork by Angora Sox
Goodbye MSN Groups Patty510

Last edited by Linda Morand on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total
AngoraSox
Post Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:57 am by AngoraSox
Greetings from AngoraSox! The First Colleen Corby Fan Community is over at multiply for now. I have to learn how to navigate that site before I get into any sort of groove, but at least it is there to view. MSN Groups will be sorely missed. They were so easy to navigate. The MMM60s new home is lookin' good! Onward and upward!
MMM60s-LM
Post Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:13 am by MMM60s-LM
Hi Angora! I am so happy you could save the group. Could you post a link? Or I will try to find it and post a link.
AngoraSox
Post Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:28 am by AngoraSox
Greetings Linda! Per your request, here is the link to the new location for THE FIRST COLLEEN CORBY FAN COMMUNITY website at Multiply. I appreciate your interest. I won't be real interactive there until I get the lay of the land. But I did post a picture of a doll that must have been inspired by Colleen Corby. It's in the New 2009 Welcome Photos album. Enjoy!

AngoraSox

http://corbyfans.multiply.com
Post  by Sponsored content

Goodbye MSN Groups

Page 1 of 1