MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion

Oral and Visual History Initiative MMM60s MODEL HISTORY and VINTAGE FASHION

HomeLog inRegisterSearchLatest images
Click> HOME
HOME PAGE
Linda’s MEMOIRS

MSN Groups Closing + Announcements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MMM60s-LM
Admin
MMM60s-LM

MSN Groups Closing + Announcements Empty
PostMSN Groups Closing + Announcements

Dear Members of miniMadMOD60s:

The clock is ticking....it is almost February 21st and then the MSN Groups will shut down!

Thanks to the efforts of many of our members, especially Patty Holmes, Model History, Sentimental Susan and Ranma Senschi, all the photos that they and the rest of the members have contributed have been moved over to our new website: www.miniMadMOD60s.com.

There you will find stories, pictorials and interviews. We are especially proud of our newest article "Black Models take Center Stage" celebrating the rise of African American models in the late Sixties and throughout the Seventies.

If you want to go directly to the galleries: http://www.minimadmod60s.com/gallery2/main.php

Many new pictures have been added of the top models of the 60s and early 70s. Plans are being made for a Models Hall of Fame website where models of all decades will be represented.

We are also pleased to announce that we are working on The Supermodels Hall of Fame TV Awards Show, to be co-hosted by Susan Blakely. It will be an extravaganza like the Academy Awards for models. It is still in the planning stages, with a broadcast date planned for early 2010.

Award winning paperdoll artist Gregg Nystrom
will be designing a paperdoll book of the 2010 inductees. http://www.minimadmod60s.com/Gregg_Nystrom.html Click Here to see some of his fabulous work!

Thanks to the efforts of our membership, the bodies of work of so many models of the 1950s, 1960s. 1970s and 2000s has been revealed and available on the web, and now they are eligible for induction. If you would like to be kept informed about the progress of the project and the date of the broadcast please send us an email at info@minimadmod60s.com with Supermodels Hall of Fame in the subject line. We will be sending out a press release soon. The website will have features on all the models and a place where people can vote for their favorites.

We wish to thank everyone who has contributed to the success of this website. We hope you will visit is at www.minimadmod60s.com and join us there. If you have any pictures or information or suggestions, please contact us at lindamorand@minimadmod60s.com.
MSN Groups Closing + Announcements Jean_s10

Last edited by Linda Morand on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lindamorand.com
Share this post on: reddit

MSN Groups Closing + Announcements :: Comments

Re: MSN Groups Closing + Announcements
Post Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:37 pm by Alex Dayrell
Hi everybody

Sorry, I´m missing, but I´m work now in São Paulo, out of my home, until the end of the carnival. Before party I´ll back to my home and I´ll post some new images, it´s a promise.

Anybody knows what will hapens with Mini Mad Mods 40-50´s? I send a message to the forum, but nobody answer me...
MMM60s-LM
Post Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:34 pm by MMM60s-LM
MSN Groups Closing + Announcements Blass310
We saved all the pictures from MMM40s and 50s and will upload them to a new website when time and money allows.
Post Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:24 pm by Wellnail
Hello

Alex Dayrell wrote:
Hi everybody

Anybody knows what will hapens with Mini Mad Mods 40-50´s? I send a message to the forum, but nobody answer me...

It's difficult to catch up with what has gone where with the closure of MSN groups. Good to find this one (again )

MSN Groups Closing + Announcements

Page 1 of 1