MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion

Oral and Visual History Initiative MMM60s MODEL HISTORY and VINTAGE FASHION

HomeLog inRegisterSearchLatest images
Click> HOME
HOME PAGE
Linda’s MEMOIRS

Kecia Nyman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MMM60s-LM
Admin
MMM60s-LM

Kecia Nyman Empty
PostKecia Nyman

Kecia Nyman Kecia211
One of the greatest benefits of moderating this website is getting to connect and reconnect with some of the great iconic beauties of the 60s. I just received this snapshot of Kecia, completely unretouched.

Can you believe how pretty she still is? Stay tuned for much more about this most beautiful of all models, in many people's opinion.

Last edited by Linda Morand on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lindamorand.com
Share this post on: reddit

Kecia Nyman :: Comments

Re: Kecia Nyman
Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:25 pm by Modmemories
How beautiful Kecia is. And that smile - it's unmistakably Kecia!! Gorgeous!
MMM60s-LM
Post Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:24 pm by MMM60s-LM
Here is a chart we came across again. It shows the tremendous surge of baby girls named "Kecia" after Kecia Nyman, who had decade long career as one of the world's most in demand cover girls.
Kecia Nyman Keciac11
Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:51 pm by keciabc
all my life my mother spoke about this beautiful cover girl i was named after-i would tell the story over and over-because so many others years later would be naming their daughters KECIA and spell it all kinds of ways-however-kecia as i always stated and argued is the original and proper way spelling the original name. i wonder if ms nyman knows just how many young girls are her namesake in th us alone!!!!!-she is indeed STILL beautiful thank you for putting a still beautiful and current face to this timeless woman.-it is truly an honor to share such a wonderful name-kecia brown-connor
MMM60s-LM
Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:20 pm by MMM60s-LM
Kecia s as sweet and lovely as she looks. Yes, she does know that many, many girls were named after her. What an honor! In fact there is a Kecia club on Facebook for people named after her.
MMM60s-LM
Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:45 am by MMM60s-LM
Post  by Sponsored content

Kecia Nyman

Page 1 of 1