MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion

Oral and Visual History Initiative MMM60s MODEL HISTORY and VINTAGE FASHION

HomeLog inRegisterSearchLatest images
Click> HOME
HOME PAGE
Linda’s MEMOIRS

Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladimir_S

Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s Empty
PostSubject: Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s   Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:15 am

I collect data on destiny of the actress Ellen Farner.

She is well known as Madeleine (Parapluies de Cherbourg, 1964).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She also acted in several German movies.

As far as I know from one American magazine - she is a graduate of Sorbonna university (~1964) where she trained in drama art.

She was also named as a rising star on the Munich theatre scene.

Elen Farner is mentioned (page 223) in 1962 Shakespeare Jahrbuch. She played a role of Juliet.

Before 1971 she was a model.

May by somebody got any information on the career and destiny of Ellen Farner.

I will be grateful for any information, and advise about a way of search.

Back to top Go down
MMM60s-LM
Admin
MMM60s-LM

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s   Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:40 am

We shall look for information. I remember her. I lived in Munich in 1972-1976. Thank you for sharing these lovely photos. Linda
Back to top Go down
http://www.lindamorand.com
Vladimir_S

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s   Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:45 am

MMM60s-LM wrote:
Thank you for sharing these lovely photos.

Thanks for comment. Second photo - from vintage Playboy magazine.

I now ordered two vintage magazines from France and UK. If they will arrive safe I will share more pictures.

My requests to German theater and film archives and institutions got no results in my search. Nobody got news on Ellen Farner...
Back to top Go down
acrostyche

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s   Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:02 am

MMM60s-LM wrote:
We shall look for information. I remember her. I lived in Munich in 1972-1976. Thank you for sharing these lovely photos. Linda

It's very interesting. When you say you remember her, living yourself in Munich during the period 1972-1976, do you mean she was living at that time? Looking for informations on internet, I discovered her last performance or appearance was in 1967. After this, no datas about her, as if she would have disappeared or died.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir_S

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s   Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:33 am

acrostyche wrote:

It's very interesting. When you say you remember her, living yourself in Munich during the period 1972-1976, do you mean she was living at that time? Looking for informations on internet, I discovered her last performance or appearance was in 1967. After this, no datas about her, as if she would have disappeared or died.

She last appeared as a model in 1971. German theater and film museums got no information about her. I also got some info about her family. Very few.
Back to top Go down
acrostyche

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s   Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Vladimir_S wrote:
acrostyche wrote:

She last appeared as a model in 1971. German theater and film museums got no information about her. I also got some info about her family. Very few.

Thank you, Vladimir. I feel better to hear she was still alive after the end of her career in cinema and television, but I'm amazed not to find anything about her. You did a great job in obtaining biographic elements. Would you share them with me? No idea of where she is and what she's doing now?
Back to top Go down
Vladimir_S

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s   Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:29 pm

acrostyche wrote:

Thank you, Vladimir. I feel better to hear she was still alive after the end of her career in cinema and television, but I'm amazed not to find anything about her. You did a great job in obtaining biographic elements. Would you share them with me? No idea of where she is and what she's doing now?

sometime in future I will pubish small essai about my studies.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir_S

PostSubject: Some more pictures   Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:25 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s   Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ellen Farner, model and movie star of mid 60s and early 70s
Page 1 of 1