MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion

Oral and Visual History Initiative MMM60s MODEL HISTORY and VINTAGE FASHION

HomeLog inRegisterSearchLatest images
Click> HOME
HOME PAGE
Linda’s MEMOIRS

Veruschka Today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MMM60s-LM
Admin
MMM60s-LM

Veruschka Today Empty
PostSubject: Veruschka Today   Veruschka Today Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:04 pm

Veruschka Today P1010546

Veruschka, a great artist who uses her own body as her instrument and canvas signs her book that she co-produced with David Wills.

Here is her website.
http://www.veruschka.net/
Back to top Go down
http://www.lindamorand.com
harry king

Veruschka Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veruschka Today   Veruschka Today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:17 pm

London 1963.......I was with my gf Suzanne, a manicurist from Neasden, we worked together in North London, I was a hairdresser, 20 years old.
We went one night to Jermyn Street in the west End, I wanted to go to the first Discoteque in London, The Crazy Elephant, it was in a basement opposite Turnbull and Asser. The manager, a handsome guy in his late twenties, Adrain checked us out, I was wearing my handmade mohair Italian suit made by a nice Jewish tailor in Finchley Road, pointed Italian shoes, Suzanne in mini skirt and halter top, blond hair piled up, very Brigitte Bardot. At one end of the tiny dance floor was a wall, autographed by celebrities, small tables and stools around the dance floor, a few banquettes. We were dancing, next to me was a ravishing tall girl, her long blond hair moving from side to side, wild, tight red cable knit sweater, mini skirt, beige tights and white Correges boots with the toe cut out......Veruschka
Back to top Go down
http://harry-king.com
Apocalips

Veruschka Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veruschka Today   Veruschka Today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:45 pm

Is it just me, or is Veruschka even more beautiful today? I'm in awe of the picture of her at the book signing! (And of course Willy, too!)

It's so nice to see how all of our original supermodels have aged so beautifully. Now if we could only get The Shrimp to come out of hiding!
Back to top Go down
MMM60s-LM
Admin
MMM60s-LM

Veruschka Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veruschka Today   Veruschka Today Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Harry...so great to hear from you. Yes I have had a few Veruschka sightings too. Once I was at a party in Paris where she was a guest. She was dressed in a mini-skirt and espadrilles that laced up her long, long legs. The soles were 6 inches high! She must have been 7 feet tall.

Willy says she is aware of our site and is amazed that we know so much about her. She is so modest. She has always considered herself an artiist, which,of course she is, who modeled for awhile.

In Munich, where I lived for a few years, i was friendly with her mother, the countess. he had a beautiful large villa outside the city where she housed artists and musicians. She was very beautiful too and so was Vera's sister.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lindamorand.com
Sponsored content

Veruschka Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veruschka Today   Veruschka Today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veruschka Today
Page 1 of 1