MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion

Oral and Visual History Initiative MMM60s MODEL HISTORY and VINTAGE FASHION

HomeLog inRegisterSearchLatest images
Click> HOME
HOME PAGE
Linda’s MEMOIRS

Alphabetical List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RanmaSenshi

Alphabetical List Empty
PostAlphabetical List

I noticed that in the list of names on the left in the "60s Models Headsheet", the names run alphabetically from Agneta Darin at the top to Willy van Rooy and then, after Willy's name, the list starts over again with a new set of names in alphabetical order starting with Andrea Dromm and continuing down to Zuleika (and there are a few names not alphabetized below Zuleika). I was just wondering why that is.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Alphabetical List :: Comments

MMM60s-LM
Re: Alphabetical List
Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:36 am by MMM60s-LM
Hi, Ranma. I will forward your question to tech support. Thanks! have you decided what you are going to do with your Colleen site yet?
Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:19 pm by RanmaSenshi
Well, I was going to start working on a new site at the beginning of this year, but I decided to wait until I finish working on a few of the albums here of my favorite models. I'd like to transfer the information associated with their images from the old site before MSN shuts it down at the end of February. After that I'm going to spend my time trying to create a conventional site. So my old Colleen site is going to disappear at the end of February to perhaps reappear several months from now in a new form. We'll see.
MMM60s-LM
Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:54 am by MMM60s-LM
We will look forward to the new Colleen site and do everything we can do to promote it. Thank you so much for the editing work you are doing on MMM60s!
Post  by Sponsored content

Alphabetical List

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MODEL HALL OF FAME - Visual History - Vintage Fashion :: Discussions-
Jump to: